Decorative stitching is done with HEAVY WEIGHT CONTRAST THREAD.
Regular Sewing Thread is used on all Sewfine Products, but Decorative Stitching requires Different Sewing Machines, Different Thread, Different Needles, and a well experienced skill level to create this effect, but the result is striking.
It can be used only on vinyl. A single color vinyl works best.
Decorative Stitching can be used several ways within an interior:
- Single Pleat Lines on Seat Covers or Door Panels
- Double Needle Pleat Lines on Seat Covers or Door Panels
- French Seams instead of Piping on Seat Covers
- French Seams on Armrests and EBrake Boots
- Single Stitching on Visors.
**Not available on Headrest Covers
AVAILABLE THREAD COLORS
- LT GREY
- TIE-DYE MULTI COLOR
USE THIS PRICING GUIDE AS AN UPCHARGE TO ANY PRODUCT LISTED IN THE CATALOG.
Regular stitching is always included in listed price.
Please call or see our catalog for a full pricing list.