Decorative stitching is done with HEAVY WEIGHT CONTRAST THREAD.
Regular Sewing Thread is used on all Sewfine Products, but Decorative Stitching requires Different Sewing Machines, Different Thread, Different Needles, and a well experienced skill level to create this effect, but the result is striking.
It can be used only on vinyl. A single color vinyl works best.
Decorative Stitching can be used several ways within an interior:
- Single Pleat Lines on Seat Covers or Door Panels
- Double Needle Pleat Lines on Seat Covers or Door Panels
- French Seams instead of Piping on Seat Covers
- French Seams on Armrests and EBrake Boots
- Single Stitching on Visors.
**Not available on Headrest Covers
AVAILABLE THREAD COLORS
- LT GREY
- TIE-DYE MULTI COLOR
USE THIS PRICING GUIDE AS AN UPCHARGE TO ANY PRODUCT LISTED IN THE CATALOG.
Regular stitching is always included in listed price.
SEAT COVERS: Stock Bug Seats
- Single Stitch lines through Pleats $ 75
- Double Needle Stitch lines through Pleats $ 125
- French Seam edging in lieu of Piping $ 325
- Top Stitching in lieu of Piping $ 200
- Single Needle Diamond Stitching (Deluxe Insert) $550
- Double Needle Diamond Stitching (Deluxe Insert) $750